Has anyone tried trail running?

Instaforum Demo

Has anyone tried trail running?

General Chat

• After seeing @Matthew Mitchell's pics from his trip to Asheville, I've decided to take up running in the local hills. OK, so it's not quite the Smokies, but I'm still enjoying myself 😛

I'm an experienced hiker, but has anyone got any advice for someone new to trail #running?

• Paige Gibson
    After seeing @Matthew Mitchell's pics from his trip to Asheville, I've decided to take up running in the local hills. OK, so it's not quite...

Good shoes, good shoes, good shoes! Make sure you get something lighter and more rugged than your average running trainers. Dress properly for the weather and you'll probably need a small CamelBak to keep you hydrated. Good luck and have fun! #running

• Paige Gibson
    After seeing @Matthew Mitchell's pics from his trip to Asheville, I've decided to take up running in the local hills. OK, so it's not quite...

Glad you were inspired by my trip. See my uploads for all the photos: demo.insta.forum/u/matthe

• William Davis
    Good shoes, good shoes, good shoes! Make sure you get something lighter and more rugged than your average running trainers. Dress properly for the weather and...

Good advice, thanks!